Are you an amazing Licensed Veterinary Technician who is looking for a new opportunity to share your awesome tech skills?
Then keep reading!
Here's Why BRIAR PATCH Rocks
- Closed every weekend and major holidays
- No on-call duty (that means no interrupted sleep, at least not by work calls!)
- High standard of medicine/care
- We treat dogs, cats, and exotics
- Wonderful rural clientele (we don't hesitate to fire those who are abusive to our staff)
- Full in-house Idexx lab equipment including digital X-ray
- We don't just vaccinate and medicate - we perform acupuncture and provide Chinese herbal medicine too!
- Tattoos, piercings, and colored hair are okay (some minor exceptions)
- Paid licenses and CE allowance
- Paid time off and holidays for our full-time ROCKSTARS and retirement with match
- AAHA certified
- Sirus XM plays daily (we may even let you pick the station that day!
Salary: $20-$25 an hour depending on experience
Here's Why YOU Rock
- One year experience (preferred)
- Energetic and proactive
- Motivated to assist doctors and help animals
- Works well in a team environment
- Proficient in being a vampire!
- Can restrain animals with ninja-like reflexes
- Able to irradiate all pets' body parts efficiently, including teeth
- Eats pressure for breakfast, bring on those walk-in emergencies!
- Loves educating clients
- Maintains professional behavior but has a sense of humor
Want to work with us, but live far away? Moving allowance will also be considered